We have successfully represented many individuals in their asylum applications before the Asylum Offices. Here are some examples for our previously approved cases:
- LGBT asylum: LGBT individuals from Russia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, Colombia, Nepal, China, Nigeria, and more;
- Gender-based asylum: Gender-based cases including women from the Middle Eastern countries;
- Mentally disabled person from a Middle Eastern country;
- Family-based claims from Iraq;
- Religion-based claims;
- Kurdish individuals and families from Turkey or Iraq.
Individuals may seek protection in the United States because they have suffered persecution OR fear that they will suffer persecution due to:
- Membership in a particular social group (including lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transgendered persons)
- Political opinion
Individuals may apply for a green card one year after being granted asylum.
We are passionate about keeping immigrants in the United States safely and freely by diligently representing them before the Asylum Offices.
Click here to schedule an appointment today.